Blogging just might be the hardest thing you'll ever do. There are tons of blueprints available at your disposable but it's really easy to get confused and just say forget this crap. Being a blogger means late nights and early mornings, but if you work hard it also means free clothes and trips around the world. Here are six things I've learned in the past six years about successful blogging. And I promise you, if you are not doing these things...your blog probably sucks!
Your headline is the first thing a reader sees. If you haven’t grabbed their attention, oh wells! 80% of people will read your headlines and keep it moving on to the next story. The other 20% will actually read your blog post. And of that 20%, maybe 2% will stay and read more. The only way to get more readers is to convince that 80% that your blog post is worth reading and convince that 20% that there is great content worth clicking around for.