If you’re in the LA area be sure you enter the Fashion’s Night Out LA (FNOLA) Blogger Contest. They’re giving the blogging community an opportunity to be part of the fabulous evening on September 8. The contest began yesterday and five folks will become the Official Bloggers for FNOLA.
5 Official Bloggers will receive:
- VIP Treatment for the entire night of Fashion’s Night Out on September 8th
- Access to the VIP Suite and a ticket to the fashion show at the Beverly Center Kick-Off
- A driver to chauffeur you and the other official bloggers to FNOLA parties around the city, as you tweet, post and blog throughout the evening.
- One top blogger will be featured in GENLUX Magazine following the event.
Be prepared to send the following:
- Contact Info: Name, Email, Phone Number, Link to Blog, Facebook and Twitter profiles
- Stats: # of Twitter and Facebook Followers, Unique Visitors per month, and Klout score.
You also must answer the following questions:
- Why should you be chosen to be an official FNOLA blogger?
- What would be your strategy to gain hype around yourself and FNO?”
- Describe your personal style.
You must also upload three photos of your personal style. The contest ends on August 1 and the winners will be announced on the Fashion’s Night Out L.A. Facebook Page. You can submit all your material and read full details of the contest at www.fnola.com.