“THE Worst Invention to the average woman.”
OK, so let me not assume everyone knows what a lace front wig is. Simply put – it’s a wig that is made to appear as if it’s your hair growing naturally out of your scalp BUT it’s really a wig. I say work with what God originally gave you and keep it movin’.
BUT I know we all like diversity in our lives and some days you want long others maybe you want something short. Perhaps you’re feeling like a blond or maybe even a red-head. A rule of thumb should be – unless you’re bringing in the millions like Bey, J Hud, or Tyra (just to name a few) let’s just stick to a good ole fashion weave! I mean even the celebrities don’t ALWAYS get this right. Here are my top 5 reasons why you should say no to a lace front (there were more but I didn’t want you to be reading all night!)
- Cheap is never good. If your lace front only costs $39.99, chances are you are going to look…crazy…deranged! 😬
- If you are going out for a night at the club or going for a workout, you’re going to get a little hot, right? Trust, that lace front will ripple around the edges like the Atlantic Ocean.
- It’s not and should not be worn as an everyday wig…unless you are a celebrity or maybe for a medical reason.
- Makeup is often applied on the hairline to disguise the wig which to me just seems like a bad idea. Now we can clearly see the outline of the wig.
- Did you buy the lace front made with synthetic hair? #EPICFAIL!
If I missed any reasons PLEASE comment and be a good friend and tell her that her lace front isn’t quite working out. Take up a donation at your job for a new weave for her. She’ll love you in the end.
AND you liked this post you can thank me by sharing this post on social media.