My new glamourous New York lifestyle has really gotten in the way of my shopping habit. Which I am obviously mad about. But I have priorities that need tending to.
I am still living in between Baltimore and New York and I am in the process of looking for my own little space to call my own (I am on the couch as most transplants do in the beginning). Because of this, I’ve had to really shift into the art of window shopping.
My new love is curating lists in my head of what I would buy in the event I had an never-ending flow of cash. All the things I need to update my fall wardrobe and catapult it into a haute and fly category.
Check out my top fall trends that I might have to skip out on my rent for.
1. Cape – I adore the concept. For me, I hate having a huge heavy coat on walking in and out of places. So this outerwear trend is just so perfect for me.
2. Spikes and Things – I would probably end up hurting myself but I truly love spikes. I can imagine the scratches and pain I would endure every time I tried to cross my legs. #Hilarious
3. That Lovely Cap Toe Heel – So my birthday is like in 3 days and these would make an awesome gift. I would promise to love them like my first born child if you were to be ever so kind!? They will probably break the bank, but what’s $839 amongst friends?!
4. The Color of the season, OXBLOOD – I have no clue where this trend came from since Pantone say blue one of the top colors. I can’t say I am crazy about this color on me but on fair skinned women its an exquisite color that screams, “I’m loaded”, even if you’re unemployed.
5. Houndstooth – I’m sure I love this trend because it’s black and white. It works well with a pop of color, and not that many fashionistas are checking for it–yet. This might be the one item I splurge on.
So we’re well into the fall season, what new items have you added to your fall wardrobe?
Yoplait® Original is proof that classic is always a good choice. We have more than 20 flavors that burst with the delicious, flavorful creaminess that isn’t just good, it is SO good, especially now that it’s made with natural colors, flavors and sweeteners. What can be more than SO good? The fact that Yoplait® Light is made in more than 20 flavors that contain 90 calories and 2 Weight Watchers® PointsPlus® value each. But the best part is the inspiration these fun flavors can be when it comes to fashion – how about a Key Lime Pie clutch or a little black forest cake dress. We believe the best fashion statements come from flavor inspiration. What flavor inspires you? Try a new one today and use it to plan your outfit tomorrow.
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by General Mills via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of General Mills