Putting on makeup and going through the daily steps of our beauty routines can be time-consuming and buying expensive products can get excessive. Although we do love to look and feel good, often we don’t have the time. There is so much effort that goes into our routines and sometimes we have to improvise and get creative.
Here are 10 beauty hacks that we promise you will love.
- Apply castor oil or vaseline to your lashes everyday. It helps promote hair growth and your lashes will be longer.
- After putting on your first coat of mascara, try putting some baby powder over that first coat, apply more mascara on top and you will have the illusion of longer lashes. Can you say DIY false lashes?
- After putting on your lipstick, put a thin tissue over your lips and apply a translucent powder for long-lasting lipstick.
- Take a lighter and run your pencil eyeliner under the flame two times and get an instant creme or gel liner.
- Use tape to get the perfect winged liner. After taping the tap to the back of your hand a few times to get the tackiness off, align the tape from your lower lash line, right where you would want your liner to be and draw your liner. Take the tape off and you have amazing winged liner.
- If you have fleek brows naturally, save your mascara brushes, wash them off well, and use them for applying brow powder to your brows.
- Use your coconut oil for a natural and super useful makeup remover. Dab all over your face and use a cotton round to wipe it all way.
- If you don’t have the time to put on eye liner, wiggle your mascara really close to your lash line and it will replace your eyeliner.
- For that bronzed glow, mix a liquid or a loose highlighting powder in with your lotion and you will look like you just got back from a week in the Caribbean.
- Rub vaseline in the spots you’re going to spray perfume to make it last much longer.
We’re all busy with so much to do, so anything to make putting on your makeup or getting dressed in the morning easier is definitely welcomed. Just getting out the bed some days can be a rather large task, but these ten hacks just made your life easier……and you’re definitely welcome.